Monday, June 6, 2011

Can Antibiotics Cause A Loss of Appetite?

I have chronic sinusitis. It usually appears during major weather changes (winter to spring, fall to winter). I have to go on antibiotics every single time. However, I always have a loss of appetite when on the antibiotics. I always eat chicken noodle soup, applesauce, an apple, toast, crackers. I stay hydrated with water, tea, orange juice. I feel I should be eating more. But this time around, all I could eat were soup and crackers! How long after the course of antibiotics will an appetite return? It usually is no more than 1day for me. But this time it's been 3! What's going on?!Can Antibiotics Cause A Loss of Appetite?
well, it can upset your stomach and make you not want to eat very much. Can Antibiotics Cause A Loss of Appetite?
Antibiotics are hard on the stomach, so I'd suggest eating before taking them, and coating your stomach with a few ounces of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment