Monday, June 6, 2011

Why is he like this?

My boyfriend %26amp; I have been together for 11 months, %26amp; we were best friends for 5 years before that. Well, all he does is complain about everything I do, %26amp; it doesn't even make sense. He gets mad if I don't go on webcam while talking to a friend on the phone, he won't do stuff with me unless I'm on webcam with my shirt off. And once he wants to do something %26amp; I won't go on cam, he tells me forget it %26amp; he gets mad that I get mad at him. He tells me that I've changed since the spring, %26amp; his ideas are not clear at all, he just types words that make no sense. We have been over this atleast 8 times, %26amp; he still won't tell me. I tell him to make bullets and tell me what's wrong, %26amp; he types paragraphs! When I tell him to answer just yes or no, he puts the answer %26amp; goes on typing another page. Then he makes up ideas %26amp; tells me how I'm feeling when I'm not, I would know. When we fight, he tells me that I knew how he was when we started dating. Why is he acting like this? I can't stand it.Why is he like this?
sounds like u guys r dating online over the internet...honestly dont take it seriously. ive done it plenty of times and if u cant find a boy near u online so that u can actually see him and do stuff with him then just drop him. my boyfriend i have now i met online and we're perfect, but that's only bc we hang out everyday and are about to talk face to face andnot on some webcam. b4 this relationship i had ';relationships'; online which is what urs sounds like. he's acting like that bc he's not ';with u'; to say bc we're not together in the same area. he's trying to control u and make u feel like he's the only one that can do **** with u but it has to be done his way. first off if any man told me that i had to be on webcam while on the phone with a friend i'd tell him to **** off, second no way in hell would take any of my clothes off for a man online on a webcam. does he have one? actually it doesnt even matter drop him. leave his dumb ***.Why is he like this?
Sounds like he is well on the way to becoming a dope addict. Get rid of him and check out a new model with higher standards than the gutter.
tell he to get a life now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he sounds like a jack ***!!
You sound like someone who buys shoes that are three sizes too small, and you sit there and hope really hard that they will someday fit you. Guess what, your method is flawed.



This guy is not a god fit for you, and it woluld be self-defeating for you to continue to waste your time on him. He is how he is, and he will not change. No matter how many excuses you make for him, he will continue to suck the life out of you.



Why don't you find a guy who is a good fit, and a guy who is so good to you that you want to call all your friends and brag about him to them? Wouldn't that make more sense, and wouldn't that feel really good?



As the old agade rings true ';When you find yourself discussing your relationship problems, than you should know the relatioship is over';.
Sounds like you are both immature and need to find a real relationship. Sounds like all he wants is a sexual relationship with you. If you are not into that then you need to get away from him. Why can't you find a guy that you can see and talk to in person. You are fighting about they way each other types, that is not a relationship, it is an English class.
Tell him to put his butt in front of the web cam and when he says no, then do the same thing he does when he gets mad at you for not taking your shirt off. Then tell him to grow up and until he does then you will not be dating him! A relationship based on that is not healthy! Let him get a taste of his own medicine.
many times when guys want to break up and don't know how to do it, they try to pick fights and start issues so that it's easier to get out of the relationship. If you think that might be the case, then just ask him. It's a lot easier to get seperated that way, if you know the girl knows your intentions.



Just make it easy on him (and consequently yourself) and just tell him that you aren't happy in the relationship and want to go back to being friends. If he doesn't immeadiately object, in a serious way, then you know the objective may have been that the whole time.



Life is too short to be in relationships that don't make you happy. If this guy was a best friend of yours, then go back to that, because 5 years is a lot to waste. But I think that this guy isn't the right boyfriend fit for you, and it's ok to realize that and move on.



Good luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment