Monday, June 6, 2011

Plz help, i don't know what is wrong with me?

I felt i've changed over the Spring Break, but i don't like how i've changed even though i don't know what i've changed. Do you understand? It's just that i have this feeling that i don't like it, im different and even my GF noticed but she doesn't know either, neither do my friends, plz help me, what can it be? During the break i had alot of time to think of my past and stuff and that made me think. i was also away from al my friends and Gf the whole time, so that didn't help. I rly need help.Plz help, i don't know what is wrong with me?
maturity is in process...Plz help, i don't know what is wrong with me?
You are going to have to tell me how you think you changed
what way do you think you have changed?? Otherwise I can't help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment