Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm having more boy trouble...?

Okay, so basically... there's this guy named Chris. I've known him for a while now, but I recently switched to the high school he goes to, and since then we've been talking more and more. I felt I could trust him with a lot of things, so I told him about my ex boyfriend, and other personal things. One day, over aim, he told me he liked me. It was over Spring Break. I didn't know what to do, because even though I was attracted to him, he had always been just a friend. I had never tried to look for the boyfriend part in him, so I didn't really tell him anything except ';I'm not sure if I like you back.'; He also said that he didn't like to talk about his feelings with girls, in case they didn't like him back. He said he was afraid that they would control him, and use the fact that he likes them to their advantage. I kept trying to talk about it with him, and ask him why he liked me, but he didn't want to talk about it. Then all of a sudden he was like ';haha, just kidding, this is Chris's friend'; and I knew it was Chris, because only Chris knew some of the things we were talking about, so I told him that I was pretty sure it was him. Long story short, he finally admitted to it being him, and we changed the subject.



Spring Break was ending, and I was still deciding wether or not I liked him ';like that.'; I finally decided I did, and I IMed him trying to talk about it, but he kept changing the subject. Eventually he was like ';look, that wasn't me that said I liked you over AIM. It was my friend,'; and I am still sure it was him.



Anyways, so up until Friday, I was thinking that I really liked him, and that he probably liked me. I was sort of waiting for him to ask me to be his girlfriend. Friday afterschool I walked him to the corner, and my friend who was walking behind us told me that when he talks to me, he doesn't look at any other girls, and that he smiles like he likes me. Then he invited me to his party which was on Saturday night.



When I got there, he was sitting really close to this one girl, but the music was loud, so I could be exaggerating. It was an outside party, but all of a sudden he went inside to get something, and the girl knocked on the door, and he opened it. And I swear, out of the corner of my eye, he was closing the door and I think I saw her arms go around him and him kiss her, but I can't be sure. Anyways, so she came out, and then went back in again, and then me and my friend decided we were going to go to Starbucks. My friend knocked, and then opened the door to tell Chris we were going to leave for a little, but she didn't see Chris near the girl. The girl apparently went in there to use her phone, and he was trying to hurry her up because he didn't want anyone in the house. But still, I don't know if I was just seeing things, or if he kissed her.



Anyways, so today (to try and get it out of him), I was like ';you hooked up with that girl last night, right?'; and then we talked a little about ';which girl';, and then he was like ';wait so you think I hooked up with somebody, right?'; and I was like ';er... yes?'; and he's like ';hahaha okay.'; But I don't know what that means. I don't know if he's being sarcastic, or what.



I'm soooo confused. Blehhhhh, can someone give me their advice?

Oh, and also, he always tells me how beautiful I am, and that he wants to hookup with me, etc etc. Please help!I'm having more boy trouble...?
i would stay away from him it feels like he is just playing the field

No comments:

Post a Comment