Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Does anybody know if .....?

This is probably a stupid question, but... Is there any way you can take songs off of somebody's myspace playlist?



Theres this song that I want REALLY bad. Its by a local band and they haven't came out with their CD yet, so taking it off myspace is the only way I can get it.



I don't like to download music, but I want this song now!! I plan on buying their CD once it comes out... but that won't be for a while.



Thanks!! :)



BQ: How's your day going?

MQ: What are you listening to?

MQ2: Favorite band that formed in between 1972 and 1981

MQ3: Winter is almost over (YAY!)... know any songs about Spring or changing seasons?Does anybody know if .....?
Musicians on MySpace have the option of allowing their music for download. If it's not already, you could request it from them. The worst that can happen is they say ';no';.



BQ: Meh.

MQ: I'm listening to the sound of my poker chips flying away on Facebook.

MQ2: KISS

MQ3: ';A Change of Seasons'; by Dream Theater. F'n epic.Does anybody know if .....?
Yeah there should be an ';add'; button around there somewhere. In the player somewhere. I used to do it but I havent checked my myspace in a while. As far as keeping as your own mp3 i dont thinks its possible.



If that band is local enough, meaning they want to get their name out there, they might put it up for download. Its its not already than you ccan just ask them with a comment or message. Like Deke said, the worst they could say is ';no';



What are they like?



BQ: Good. I skipped school and my parents dont know

MQ: Slayer- Mandatory Suicide

MQ2: Metallica (OCt. 81)

MQ3: I know! its like 60 here in Mass. We're all so happy. I dont know about songs though
Answer: Only if the band allows it to be captured



1 great

2 ELO Kiddies - Cheap Trick

3 Cheap Trick - My teeshirt says On Tour Since 1974

4 Four Strong Winds - Neil Young
Yep. I did that with a Myspace song using Realplayer.



BQ: Uneventfully. :P

MQ: Nothing.

MQ2: Eh, stupid dates. D: I don't even know, haha.

MQ3: Winter Is Gone - Nick Drake
Decent

Nothi9ng Right Now

Van Halen

I think In Bloom by Nirvana may be one
I second lolly's answer.



BQ: crappy. I had to do so much work in preparation for a trip i dont even wanna go to.

MQ: eh, right now, I'm listening to indie music. We Are Scientists.

MQ2: Iron Maiden

MQ3: nope.
i don't know man, there is this punk group outi n atlanta that I'm in the same situation with



BQ: pretty damn skippy

MQ: Iggy Pop and The stooges

MQ2: Iron Maiden

MQ3: umm, Here Comes the sun- the beatles

landslide - fleetwood mac

No comments:

Post a Comment