Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How much weight can I expect to lose in a three months?

I start college in January and I plan on taking advantage of their gym facilities and start getting into running. Since my classes are Monday through Thursday and in the morning to the early afternoon, I want to at least try to get there 2 or three times a week and run (and jog/walk on a treadmill in between my classes as my second class begins about 2 hours after my first ends) for anywhere for 45 and up each day.



Right now, I don't really eat a lot, I just don't exercise regularly especially now when it's 20 degrees outside and I have no way to get to a gym. But I'd really like to lose 60 pounds of fat by June but I want to do a sort of makeover for the spring to change my look for spring.



Would it be realistic to use running as a way of trying to lose 20-30 pounds March or April? I'm 17 if that makes any difference. Oh, and would my boobs get smaller by losing weight? I'm a D cup now and would like to be a B or a C but I'm concerned that because my mom, my grandma and my great-grandma all have large breasts, if I lose weight, my boobs will look even bigger as I lose weight.How much weight can I expect to lose in a three months?
Each lbs of fat has 3500cal in it.



Do not expect to lose more than 1-2lbs of fat per week, more than this needs medical supervision, and any diet that promises more than this is a scam and just robs your body of water and such...How much weight can I expect to lose in a three months?
It depends how many calories you lose per day.
Eat more vegetables during meals as water-rich foods like zucchini, tomatoes, and cucumbers reduce your overall calorie consumption. Some other water-rich foods include soups and salads; they are good source of nutrition.
Individuals who skip breakfast are slimmer than those who cannot do without breakfast

The US National Weight Control Registry in a study concluded that people who maintain slim body figure and healthy living have a number of characteristics including regular cereal breakfast consumption, low-fat diet and regular exercise. Other studies also concur that cereal breakfast is associated with lower Body Mass Index (BMI) than full heavy breakfast with white bread. It is therefore true that individuals who skip breakfast will have lower weight than people who take breakfast regularly. Breakfast is known to have a pattern that one keeps and will always encourage over eating and taking in of more calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment