Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change my airbag suspension to coil springs on a 2000 expedition?

Keep getting different responses about my suspension and don't wanna spend more to find the problem than to just switch to coils. I am not mechanically inclined but have a little knowledge and common sense. Is it out of the question to do the labor myself? Would it be worth paying the mechanic $400? That's what I was quoted for labor. Kit costs $550. Any cheaper methods? Ford said they cant even look at it because the wiring going into the module is corroded and has to be fixed before they can figure out whats wrong.How do I change my airbag suspension to coil springs on a 2000 expedition?
my answer is try this site maybe it's help you a lot

http://www.carcomplaints.com/Ford/Expedi

No comments:

Post a Comment