Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you my fellow lgbters deal with love lost?

This is corny, I know, but this is the only way I can reach out to him:





Never knew I could feel like this

Like I've never seen the sky before

Want to vanish inside your kiss

Everyday I love you more and more

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing

Telling me to give you everything

Seasons may change winter to spring

But I love you until the end of time



Come what may, come what may

I will love you until my dying day



Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace

Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste

It all revolves around you



And there's no mountain too high no river too wide

Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side

Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide

But I love you until the end of time



Come what may, come what may

I will love you until my dying day

Oh come what may, come what may

I will love you



Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place...



Come what may, come what may

I will love you until my dying day



Come what may baby.How do you my fellow lgbters deal with love lost?
When I get down I hug my dog.



Woof.How do you my fellow lgbters deal with love lost?
Awh! That is so sweet, not corny! If his heart doesn't melt then he is made of harder stuff than me.
This line is not your original ';And there's no mountain too high no river too wide';, or if it is, it sound too similar to that other song... but otherwise its not bad. Hope whoever you want to read it gets to read it :)
How sweet.I just shed tears on my keyboard.
I agree with Ashbo, it's not corny at all. It's actually very beautiful! You have a talent there :-).



Hopefully this will touch him in a great way.
Nothing says ';I love you'; like Nicole Kidman sprogging up blood.



edit: I'm glad I'm not the only one with a black sense of humour ;)
Sometimes words can't express the feelings one has for another. On the other hand, that song can go a long way. To achive what your wanting depends on him mostly. Is he able to love you, is he able to give back to you what your willing to give him. Can he feel the heat your putting off as love or does it just burn him. The song is a great start but your own words would mean more. Bring it from your heart, bring it from your love for him, it will mean more. Think of what you would love to feel and do it for him. Everything happens for a reason so keep your head up no matter what.
The same way I deal with missing the crosstown bus! I wait patiently for the next one. If I looked like you, that wouldn't be very long!
Just take it day by day

No comments:

Post a Comment