Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Will I still be eligible to receive a Pell Grant?

I will be transferring from the school I applied for the grant at. I am approved for money this spring but if I change schools how do I still receive it?Will I still be eligible to receive a Pell Grant?
education.mypressonline.com - it provides some tips about applying to US federal and state grants for college students.Will I still be eligible to receive a Pell Grant?
Grants usually can be transferred over to another school. Go to the financial aid department in your current school and ask them what you have to do to ensure the transfer. If the cost of the other college you are transferring to is the same, you probably won't have any problem. If it is more, you might want to reapply to see if you could get more from the grant to cover your costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment