Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thanks for all the inputs, I need help in how to find suitable lifting kit for a mitsubishi pajero?

am running my 94 LWB pajero/shogun with 31-11.50-15 offroad log tires. am planning to raise it to 8-10'; inches to run 38-14.50-15 super swamper tires. I need to know where to get the right lift to do this, and besides it has a front independent suspension (coil sprung) i want to change this to a beam axle type suspension but with similar bolt pattern so i wont need to change my rims. Any helpful suggestion would be much appreciated.Thanks for all the inputs, I need help in how to find suitable lifting kit for a mitsubishi pajero?
Hi Sam

I dont think many people have done such a big project, so you might struggle to find good reliable information.I would start by looking at the Delica for ideas.

get yourself over to the owners club buddy.



http://www.pocuk.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment