Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HELP...I want to lower my Saturn Ion...?

Well i have a 2005 saturn ion sedan. I have semi low pro tires and after market rims installed and i still have this 4-6 inch gap of space. Looks like my car is been raised actually on stilts lol.

I want her to sit flush with little to any space showing...



How do I go about lowering it by changing out the springs if i buy an Eibach Lowering kit for say $250?



P.S. Im on an airforce base and we have an auto hobby shop complete with lifts and plenty of tools to do the job myself.HELP...I want to lower my Saturn Ion...?
alright its easy, but you will need spring compressiors.. you lift your car up, take the wheel off, then un bolt the old springs harness on the bottom, should be like a thing to hold the spring down, then compress the spring to make it smaller, witch will let you turn it sideways and pull it out, then you take the compressors off and reverse the steps with your new springs...

No comments:

Post a Comment