Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Help me with my 68 VW?

I need to know how to change the kadinker spring tension....also, can i switch from regular headlight fluid to the new synethic halogen type without flushing the radiator first? Do you know how much it will cost to refil the distribtor cap with nitrogen?Help me with my 68 VW?
randall flag is correct, except helium from a balloon contains latex dust, which will cause point-bounce, de-stabiizing the radio presets. Tank helium or nitrogen is MUCH preferred! NOS, though not as effective, is more fun to instal!Help me with my 68 VW?
Dumbasses like you are what make this a shame.
All of this information can be accessed by reading the underside of the headlight fluid reservoir cap.
the kadinker spring should have been preset at the factory.

yes, you can refill the headlights with the new fluid but,

you should do the blinkers at the same time..

hot tip use helium in the distributor from a balloon..it is cheaper and works just as well
The nightrogenus element of these components have failed because of the kadinker spring came loose and popped me in the eye ballikus.I also noticed that the clavratistate has failed auto code 27-b .Corect by adding proper fluid where need be.
Six pounds of toe jam and half an ounce of dried, bloody boogers.

No comments:

Post a Comment