Monday, November 22, 2010

Did you remember to reset your clocks?

Tonight is when we (in the United States, or those states who do the time changes) turn our clocks back one hour. Thought I would send this to remind anyone. Also an easy way to remember how to change the time: Spring-forward (in the Spring set it one hour ahead) and Fall-back (in the Fall re-set it one hour back) And another big thing to remember: if you have smoke detectors that use batteries, change those batteries (with new fresh ones, not used ones). If you always change them, when you change the time on your clocks, your smoke dectectors will have new fresh batteries.Did you remember to reset your clocks?
thx I totally forgot to chane my clocks.Did you remember to reset your clocks?
thats a good idea there, thanx for the reminder and the tip!!!
Thanks I forgot
I'm in Hawaii, so time stays the same.
Yes, but not the smoke detectors. Thanks for the reminder!
We switch back to GMT in the UK today as well

Luckily I have a radio clock, so it updates automatically (by radio clock, I mean it receives a time signal from the National Physics Laboratory)

:)



Unfortunately I am also suffering from insomnia :(
Oh wow! Thanks for the reminder. That was really nice of you. haha Spring Forward and Fall Back.
same here in Canada...did it already, thanks anyway :):):)
As silly as I think the idea is I did remember to reset my clocks this morning.
Yes my wife did
I forgot , so i showed up to work an hour early. stupid!
Thank you so much.I forgot and would not have set them if it was not for you

No comments:

Post a Comment