Monday, November 22, 2010

I want to change up my hair for spring/summer?

I want to go with a lighter haircolor for summer, in the light brown/blonde/honey range? Right now my hair is medium length and dyed an auburn-ish color. I am trying to grow it out also. Any ideas for how I should style it for when summer comes? Maybe beachy waves? Colors I could dye my hair too? INCLUDE PICS PLEASE!!!I want to change up my hair for spring/summer?
Best idea for summer is something Natural! - Beachy waves are gorgeous, especially in the sun, and easy to do/keep/take care of in the summer, especially if your hair naturally has some curl.



I have naturally auburn hair (which I get darkened in the winter to a deep, rich auburn). In the summer, I have my hairdresser put some highlights in it - the trick is to make sure it doesn't look over-processed. summer is a time for natural beauty - so have your stylist pick two shades (like strawberry blond, and sandly blond) These two will compliment your hair color very nicely, and brighten you up! - *Also make sure that when they put the highlights in, that they don't dye large streaks (to weave the comb and pick up alternating sections of hair) so it looks like you're just naturally gorgeous! lol



Something like either of these two: =) *See how there's a couple different colors?



http://static.becomegorgeous.com/gallery



http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=stra

No comments:

Post a Comment