Saturday, November 20, 2010

Did Piers blow it for a great act to win over a medicore act?

On America's Got Talent tonight everyone really stepped up their game and brought amazing talent to the show. However in my opinion some really stood out above the rest, while others showed how amazingly talented they were but not as amazing as the other acts. But because of Piers comments .. to acts like Quick Change, Celtic Spring and The Millers ... will America end up voting one of them as the winner just to prove Piers wrong rather than give it to the ones who time and time again have brought something fresh, new and amazing each show?

In my opinon - obviously - he has - but want to know what others think? And just out of curiousity who do you WANT to win and who do you THINK will win?



My answers are:

WANT: All That

Think: Bianca OR one of the acts Piers badmouthed.Did Piers blow it for a great act to win over a medicore act?
I really can't decide who I want to win. My son and I had the same discussion when the show ended. I think an underdog is going to win just to prove Piers wrong.Did Piers blow it for a great act to win over a medicore act?
I';m sorry this has nothing to do w/your question, I just want to know what the heck you have on your feet in your avatar? Looks painful, but sexy.



Ok, I just read your thing that say's they are not your feet, but I still want to know what it is.
And this is a television show you are talking about? Perhaps that is why I no longer watch broadcast television
I think the show sucks,if a singer wins then they should call it american idol 2..brandy needs a kick in the a.s.s,piers tells it like it is ,he is not a coward.. quick change will win.
I hope The Millers win
I hope All That wins, but I'm not sure who will be voted for... probably Bianca or the Millers.

No comments:

Post a Comment