Monday, November 22, 2010

How do i know if someone still likes me???

its for my female friend, like she hasnt talked to him for a while like its awkward to call him because he just tells her hes busy and than he never calls back till like 5 hours later when he used to call her like every five minutes. this all changed after spring break after he went to the beach and when she asked if he cheated on her he got all offended and stuff. help please (we are 15 and 16 year olds too not like 30)How do i know if someone still likes me???
that sound kind of waird she should just leave him alone, if he likes her hell call her, becouse I can't tell if he needs space, if his doing other stuff or if he whants noting to do with her, maybe his move on, so move on and if he come back take it slow. To me it sound like his over you, but I don't really know, I think only time can tell, but you need to let him come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment