Monday, November 22, 2010

Which shocks should I buy? Please help.?

Hello guys! I just bought a 97 Maxima. I want to buy some new shocks. Since I don't know much about cars, I don't want to change the spring to lower my car. If I stay with stock spring, is non-adjustable or adjustable best for me? Like KYB GR-2 or AGX? Or Tokico Blue and Illumina? I heard a lot of good things about Illumina. Is it good to get on stock spring and how long the new shocks will last? This is going to be my daily drive and comfort is the most important to me. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks a lot!Which shocks should I buy? Please help.?
Best set of shocks I ever drove on were $70 dollar ';Monroe';. Drove like a dream.Which shocks should I buy? Please help.?
the kyb agx struts and shocks are great, but if the rest of the suspension will be stock, its not really worth the extra $. i would get monroe sensatrac struts, should be 100$ each for the front, 60$ for the rear, you are gonna want to change the upper mount bearings at the same time, will not add to the labour charge, and are relativly cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment