Monday, November 22, 2010

How do i change my entering semester form Fall to Spring?

I've submitted an application for a college, but i don't think i will be entering in the fall semester anymore as said on my application. So is there a way to change the semester from Fall to Spring. Do i have to contact the school?. I really do need helpHow do i change my entering semester form Fall to Spring?
I'm fairly sure that you're gonna want to call the school on this one. And I'm also pretty sure that they're gonna be able to make this work for you. Good luck.How do i change my entering semester form Fall to Spring?
Just call the school and talk to someone in admissions. Some schools will allow you to do it verbally (just letting them know on the phone is good enough); however, some schools are more formal and will require you to put it in writing (an e-mail or a letter). Usually, it's no problem though.
Your going to have to call the Office Of Admissions. Sometimes they might charge you a fee.
  • in the bath tub
  • blackheads pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment