Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to make fried spring rolls remain crispy for long time?

Last time, I bought Spring Home pastry to wrap spring rolls and fried them. And they remain crispy for a long time.



This time, I make my spring roll pastry myself to wrap spring rolls and fried them. But they don't remain crispy for a long time. They become soft after a few minutes.



Please anyone let me know how to make the fried spring rolls remain crispy for long time.

Do I need to change my spring roll pastry recipe?



My recipe is

One Kg bread flour,

two tablespoonful vegetable oil and

one tablespoonful salt

one Kg water mixed together in the mixer first until dough become fine and elastic and then become soft and watery again. (overkneading it)



Then use the spring roll making machine to make square spring roll sheets.



When I fry my pastry alone, it remains crispy for long time like spring home pastry.

When with fillings, my sheets become soft faster.

Please tell me the difference.

Thank you in advance.How to make fried spring rolls remain crispy for long time?
if you're talking about chinese spring rolls, i would have to say that you need to add some kind of pig fat. disgusting, but true...How to make fried spring rolls remain crispy for long time?
you can try to fry the spring roll twice. In restaurants, they fry the spring roll again before serving.



Jenny



http://www.anodizingracksonline.com

http://www.beltfurnaces.com

No comments:

Post a Comment