Monday, November 22, 2010

Do you think he likes me?

Okay so there's this guy i like that i go to school with and i like him a lot. We are friends one of my best friends asked if him if he liked me and he was like no and smiled and said i like someone else and my friend ask who and he said I'm not telling you she asked for the first letter and he said after class. She asked him after class he said he wasn't gonna tell now after spring break in 6th period i sat next to him and his best friend ,and girls were calling him over asking him who he liked and they pointed to me and he said I'm not telling. They went over to my table and asked him again who he liked and he was like I'm not telling you. He was like only billy(his best friend) knows and he asked billy if he knew who he likes and he was like you still like the one girl with the brown hair and he was like no(i have blond hair) i like someone else it changed over spring break. In 7th period i was sitting down and he kept walking bye my seat making some kind of snapping noises or something and i asked how to do it and he showed me how then i saw him looking at me. I'm not sure if it was me starring at him or him starring at me lol i have a bad habit of that anyways does he like me or notDo you think he likes me?
Going by what he said, no...

No comments:

Post a Comment