Saturday, November 20, 2010

Can you cut a queen size box spring in half?

I have a loft room and my doorway is too short for a queen size box spring to fit. I was looking up on the Internet if you could cut it in half and they said yes. %26amp; gave me directions I was wondering if that is true and some other directions how to do it. P.s. the bed i am getting is a clearance model meaning that I cannot change the box spring to a fold up one so Please Help me with the cutting. Thank you so much. Your answers are greatly appricated.Can you cut a queen size box spring in half?
With the amount of effort it would take, the amount of cleanup you would have to do, and the fact that a mangled box spring will probably not be as comfortable to you in the long run... I would go buy a box spring that came in two parts for a queen sized bed and return, sell, or donate the one you have. Go back to the furniture store and see if they can swap it out for a bouble box spring for free or a small charge. Be nice and maybe they will do that for you.Can you cut a queen size box spring in half?
Way too much work go www.foldingboxspring.com

I did it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment