Saturday, November 20, 2010

Need some help plz read?

ok so here is what i got so far i need to use it must be written in past tense and use scientific language. i'll give u 10 poinys all so what you fixed plz make it caps



Aim: the purpose/aim of this catapult is to gain 8m in length and in all 3 throws hit the designated target.



Materials: wood, glue, nails, springs, bungee cord, plastic holder, screw driver, and a saw.



Method:

Title: The Littile Ogre

Name:

Date: 24th of May 2009



I hope these photos can explain better then words on how I made it step by step. See Pg 3 for photos.



Observations (testing): See Pg 4 for the table.



Discussion: I got the design off http://www.stormthecastle.com/catapult/the-little-ogre-catapult.htm

Used the picture to guess what they used and i had to change the springs and the way of some things to make it get were we wanted to. at the start it only we to 3m then 6m then we hit 8m and it has also got good accuracy at first we didn檛 know if it would work I檓 happy we changed our minds a couple of times so we got that 8m my uncle gave me some good advice that helped me a lot this was my favourite design from http://www.stormthecastle.com/catapult/



Conclusion: After changing my mind a few times with the design in am happy with the outcome of the catapult and it is awesome that it can get 8m and it has very good the work paid off in the end it performs well and looks very nice on the desk.Need some help plz read?
Aim: the purpose/aim of this TORSION catapult is to PROPEL AN OBJECT 8m WITH 100% ACCURACY ON THREE TRIALS.



Materials: wood, glue, nails, springs, bungee cord, plastic holder, screw driver, and a saw.



Method:

Title: The LITTLE Ogre

Name:

Date: 24th of May 2009



I hope these photos can explain better THAN words on how I made it step by step. See Pg 3 for photos.



Observations (testing): See Pg 4 for the table.



Discussion: I got the design off http://www.stormthecastle.com/catapult/t

I Used the picture to guess what they used and I had to change the springs and THE DESIGN of some things to make it WORK THE WAY we wanted to. At the start it only WENT to 3m then 6m then we hit 8m .It has also got good accuracy. At first, we didn檛 know if it would work. I檓 happy we changed our minds a couple of times ,so we got that 8m LENGTH. My uncle gave me some good advice that helped me a lot this was my favorite design from http://www.stormthecastle.com/catapult/ [ WHAT ADVICE DID YOUR UNCLE GIVE YOU]



Conclusion: After changing my mind a few times with the design I am happy with the outcome of the catapult .It is awesome that it can get 8m IN LENGTH and it has very good ACCURACY. The work paid off in the end; it performs well and looks very nice on the desk.



[ WHAT DID YOU ACTUALLY CATAPULT FOR 8M ?]

BE SURE TO ADD THE SAFETY SUGGESTION OF WEARING SAFETY GOGGLES AND CLEARING THE AREA BEFORE USING THE CATAPULT

ALSO, YOU COULD ADD IN A DISCUSSION OF HOW THE CATAPULT WORKS ( STORES ENERGY ETC.WHICH IS ON THE WEBSITE YOU SENT US TO)

ALSO, INCLUDE HOW YOU MEASURED THE DISTANCE. WHAT DID YOU USE FOR A TARGET?

No comments:

Post a Comment