Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change the time clock in my 06 Mitsubishi Lancer?

So I know this is probably a dumb question, but I can't figure out which buttons to hold down or press to change the time on my clock in my Lancer! I googled it and didn't find any answers, just car highlights and overviews and reviews. I lost my manual during the move to my new home, but I know I changed it last year and this spring when we had the time changes, but I have no clue how I did it... Any help?How do I change the time clock in my 06 Mitsubishi Lancer?
First its not a dumb question and you can find out how to do this three ways........



1. Just call your local dealership and ask them....



2. Call the manufacture and ask them (1-888-648-7820)....



3. Or visit this site and best of luck.........



http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/o

No comments:

Post a Comment