Monday, November 22, 2010

I would like some tips for Animal Crossing City Folk for the Nintendo Wii?

So recently I just got Animal Crossing City Folk (the cover actually says 'Lets go to the City')

Anyway I love the game and I was wondering if anybody has some tips for me! The game has just changed to spring and ive caught 14 types of fish and only five bugs including a Pill Bug which i randomly found!

I wanted to know how do I catch the Pill Bug again because i gave it away straight after i caught it and i only dug a hole and it popped out!



The Bugs i have collected are:

Ant

Mole Cricket

Bee

Bagworm %26amp;

The Pill Bug



So all i want are some tips for the game and how to catch more bugs, also in the musem there are alot of tree stumps that may be a clue on how to get another bug I also have an axe!



Oh one other thing i dont know how to get art for the musem and i dont want to buy any from Redds shop because i know it will be FAKE!





Heres my own tip for you aswell if you want to get an ant!



When you get candy from other animals put some on the ground

(I used yallow candy) and later when you come back Ants will be crawling over it, just whip out your net and catch them!



Anyway!

Thankyou for all the answers that i hopefully get!





CYA!

:DI would like some tips for Animal Crossing City Folk for the Nintendo Wii?
First, read up on GameFaqs. Liquefy's faq is generally regarded as the best. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file



His is mostly based on the Japanese version of the game, which is just about identical to the other versions (NA, EU, AU...). The primary differences are the holidays that are celebrated in each version. He uses the Japanese names for the characters, but includes the English-language names as well.



Second, the bugs you listed are the only bugs that are around during wintertime, although you are missing the Dung Beetle - they can be found pushing around snowballs during wintertime, and the Centipede, found hiding in rocks like Pill Bugs. You won't find any more new bugs until spring time. Pill bugs hide in rocks, and must be scared out by hitting the rocks with a shovel. Some bugs only appear on tree stumps, but they aren't found during winter time.



Third, Redd is the only one who sells paintings, an they're not always fake. So far, my girlfriend and I have found 5 real paintings, and only 3 fakes. Read the faq I posted above, specifically the Feng Shui section - you can improve your odds of a painting be genuine by following the game's rules of Feng Shui.I would like some tips for Animal Crossing City Folk for the Nintendo Wii?
There is no sure way to improve bug catching - it's all chance. Unlike fishing where your chances of getting rare fish are higher when it rains, bugs are found by chance. Try time of day, walk instead of running and you'll see some improvement.
whats ur AC code? come to my museum and u will be amazed!

Friend code: 3137 0343 3610

name: mehdi

give me ur FC so u can come to my twn.

No comments:

Post a Comment