Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I jack up my 1996 dodge 2500 truck thats 2wd?

I got a 1996 dodge truck 2500, its 2 wheel drive and I want to jack it up 3 inches high than it is now (stock). I know with 4x4 they just put blocks on the frame, but how would you do a 2wd truck? what would they use in the front? would i have to change anything, shocks,springs...? How much do you think it would cost?How can I jack up my 1996 dodge 2500 truck thats 2wd?
What you're talking about is called a ';body lift'; as opposed to a suspension lift. Makes no difference if it's 4 or 2 wheel drive. Exactly the same. No suspension mods of any kind.How can I jack up my 1996 dodge 2500 truck thats 2wd?
Go to 4wheelparts.com
With a hydraulic jack and some tall jack stands you can get it jacked up really high!!!!!. Hope this helps....
  • cream around eyes
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment