Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How is my songwriting? Opinions Wanted.?

I write songs and poetry and I wanted to know what someone thinks. I don't want one word answers like ';Cool!'; and that's all you write. It doesn't matter though even if you do that. But here is one of my songs called flowers. And yes I know Lila sounds like Delilah. I wrote it for a friend. So shut up about it being ripped off from hey there Delilah.





Hey, Lila don't be so sad.

I know that this storm is bad.

And I know you're under the weather,

But Lila I promise I'll make it better

just for you.



I hope that this will change

Spring will come and bring some rain

And Summer will follow through.

So that the Violets turn to blue.

I'd do it all just for you.



And when the grass is green

The colors changing faster than you've seen.

The flowers are growing into bloom.

There as beautiful as stars and the moon.

It's all for you.



Time is just rushing by

I hope that I'll never have to say bye

and have to leave you.

Because you brought my heart from the blue.

Yeah, that was you.



And so I'll be free

I'll write a symphony,

and it will be from Me to You.

So that you can sing with me too.

I wouldn't sing it to someone new.

Just only you.



I hope that you know that I care for you.

That I always worry about what you do.

That I'm sad when you're blue.

But now you're happy and I'm happy to.



If I Could Make All The Stars At Night

If I Could Make Your Heart So Bright

And If I could put the clouds away

So It didn't have to be a rainy day.

I'd do it all for you.

I'd make the flowers bloom just for you.

Because, Lila, I'm in love with you.

Yes, Lila, I'm falling for you.How is my songwriting? Opinions Wanted.?
It reminds me of ';Hey there Del....'; but you added your own personal twist I guess you could say to it-I don't know what it sound like with the melody but the lyrics sound GREATHow is my songwriting? Opinions Wanted.?
awww I think it's so sweet and i love it! It kinda reminds me of the song ';Hey There Delilah'; .. I think it's great
I think this is great! If a boy wrote this song for me, oh man! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment