Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you change the battery of a Shocking Pen?

I have the shocking pen which I bought from Toronto - Mindgames store in the Eaton Centre. Its the one that can also write. When I take the cap or handle off to change the battery a: battery, spring, and the button that shocks you falls out. Which order and how do I get it to work again?How do you change the battery of a Shocking Pen?
yea, this is def not the best category for this question

i hav no idea what you have to do to change the battery

sorryHow do you change the battery of a Shocking Pen?
Check the categories and ask this again in cars and automobiles. I think that's where you want this to be. It is a car question am I correct? If not, just look for the correct category. Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for.
Pal, throw the battery, spring and button away. Hola! you've got yourself a pen to write.
Veeerrryyyy carefully ;-)
I think you should try computers.
Very carefully !

No comments:

Post a Comment