Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How did you,people of the world,celebrate ';your'; holiday? (Did you plant flowers,..)?

Many people celebrate many different things and in many different ways. Spring/change in season brings much to many.

what did you celebrate and how?How did you,people of the world,celebrate ';your'; holiday? (Did you plant flowers,..)?
My brother in law %26amp; sister in law hate Valentine's Day. Instead they celebrate the first day of spring. I wasn't doing anything so I called them up and offered to watch their little one so they could have a date or ';stay in';. They had a great time :)How did you,people of the world,celebrate ';your'; holiday? (Did you plant flowers,..)?
6am Mass with 5 other family members...

lunch with 7 family members.

Great joy for He has Risen!
It's snowing, and there will probably be a frost advisory. Not a good time to plant flowers here in Michigan.
My husband and I built a snowman. :)
hmm, Christmas- Jesus birthday. I celebrate by just thanking God and representing him through his ways, as many others do, like giving and loving. Resurrection Day- AKA Easter, I go to church and pretty much just praise Jesus because he lives. Umm, Valentines day- same as everyone else, loving. 4th of July- fireworks. Um, I'm thinking those are all my holidays.
I celebrated Easter at church with my beloved husband. We celebrated the love, the life, the death and the resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord. He came to this earth, the Word made flesh, and lived a spotless life. He was the greatest and the only example of true, unconditional love.



I did not plant any flower yet, although I will later to improve the way my flowerbed looks. For Easter, I watched a play performed at church by the Drama Ministry and enjoyed it so much. Such youth and such positive energy radiating.



I celebrated with moments of silence by reflecting on my life, creativity in my marriage and in immediate relationships ... basically the new leaves that I have to turn over on the inside of myself, the new crowd I have to be around in order to be more successful and mentally getting outside the box.



This Easter bought a change in my spiritual life as well as the mental side of myself. Thoughts, Attitudes and Behavioral change.



Thanks for asking. Have a truly blessed day!!
well its very hot where im living. the sun will scorch the flowers around this season.



I went to church.



relax at home, sleep, watch television.
  • ideal marriage age
  • PDA
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment