Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How much would it cost to lower my car?

I have a 96 Camry Widebody, and want to lower it about 2.5 inches all around.



I just want to change the springs, no other fancy business.



I am wondering how much approximatley would it cost?



Also, what is the process involved? how long will it take?



I am living in Melbourne, AUSTRALIAHow much would it cost to lower my car?
Around $300 (usd) for partsHow much would it cost to lower my car?
Not sure if this car is the same as the US version. airbagit.com has nice air ride kits which would let you set any ride height or change it to whatever you want whenever you want. More expensive than a fixed lower ride height, but really cool when its all the way down!
  • what kind of snakes are
  • best for cleaning bed sheets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment