Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change to another class?

Okay, so I have a terrible teacher. She is constantly forgetting things and she's extremely disorganized. She also marks us on opinions. If we disagree with her opinion, she'll give us a really low mark (around half, maybe?)

She also made us write new years resolutions. She said ';New years resolutions can be extremely personal'; and the next thing she said was ';I want all of them on my desk before school ends.';



These are only a few of the many reasons why I hate this teacher and why I need to change classes. I was thinking I could talk to the principal or counselor and request a class change after spring break. Any tips on what to say/how to phrase things?



I really appreciate it. You have no clue how much I can't stand this teacher.How to change to another class?
Get all the students who agree with you regarding the teacher's behavior, this group can get their parents together, who in turn can go and speak to the head/principal and see how they solve this matter.How to change to another class?
If you change, it must be at the beginning of the semester. Talk to the counselor and bring your Mom in if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment