Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do i lower the suspension on my car?

I have a 2000 Ford Fiesta, and would like to know how to lower the car. Do I need to change the springs, or is there an easier way?How do i lower the suspension on my car?
Just get a lowering spring kit., you can buy them as 20mm, 40mm, 60mm and even 100mm. they will cost between £80 and £150



You can get full kits but they cost a fair bir.



Cutting a coil off each spring is an option but I wouldn't recommend it!!



Check this out for an idea.

http://www.espdesign.co.uk/m21/Eibach/p1…How do i lower the suspension on my car?
HI

the best way is to get a lowering kit.

good luck

tim
It is best to find the lowering kit specific to your vehicle and yes the springs would have to be changed. The kit would come with front and rear springs and possible struts. Find out how much drop you want( 1 inch or 2 inch)

No comments:

Post a Comment