Monday, November 22, 2010

I can't take it anymore! I SERIOUSLY need some answers!?

I know some people will think I am crazy and pathetic. And I'm sorry, I can't change that.



Spring break is coming up soon (Thursday). I really like this kid Evan and I really can't stand not seeing him for 2 weeks. I only have three more school days to do something to get his attention so he would maybe, talk to me or something, so I won't be a mess during Spring Break. What do I do? I want to say something but don't know what to say. I don't know how to get his attention or anything!



And I know some people will be like, It can't be that bad! It's only 2 weeks! Listen to this: He wasn't in school last Thursday... he was on a field trip... and OMIGOD I was a mess all day! I couldn't take it! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't do anything!



Okay sorry, so what should I do?



I really need answers ASAP! Thank you guys so much!



*** I don't know if this helps: I only really see him in school***



Thanks a million!I can't take it anymore! I SERIOUSLY need some answers!?
Go up to him, and talk to him!

Try to get him to talk about himself. Tell him you like him, and want to hang out after school hours.

Be confident! You'd regret more not doing anything, than you would if you approaching him.I can't take it anymore! I SERIOUSLY need some answers!?
ask him for his number or ask him if he could come to ur house during spring break
  • layered hair
  • done on acrylic nails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment