Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can I transfer to other school and change sponsor if I get F1 visa?

I am waiting for the response of USCIS, I live in California, but suddenly I want to study in New York, I applied for the spring semester, but I was wondering If I can apply for the college in New York or I need to go to the college in California first..and I also would have to change of sponsor.. how do I do that??.. let me know if you know about it or if I can find help online..thanksCan I transfer to other school and change sponsor if I get F1 visa?
Yes you can apply to the New York school; if accepted, they will need to provide you with a new I-20. Ask your Designated School Official in California to transfer your SEVIS to the new school. If you do not work through your original school you will only create huge problems for yourself that may lead to very unhappy consequences for you.Can I transfer to other school and change sponsor if I get F1 visa?
You cant change your university for the first semester atleast. Once you complete your first semester in the univ, present in the VISA. You can change your course to any other univ that you like.If you have a valid I-20.

No comments:

Post a Comment