Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can i change my looks to be hotter?

Its spring break and I have a crush on this guy and really want to catch his attention. I dont dye my hair and i go to a private school so clothes are outta the ?. Iam really fair to.How can i change my looks to be hotter?
You don't have to dye your hair for it to be stylish... Try a new hairstyle...How can i change my looks to be hotter?
get a tan, wear some cute makeup, also try flirting with him maybe call him or txt him
SMILE! always have a friendly smile, and remember SMILE with ur EYES! It always work! trust me
act confident around him, guys are crazy for that stuff
try a new hairstryle, or change up your makeup.



mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhHHr.U6Qa9ujX.Gl6I_EGzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090411190232AAr5iR6
Have sex with him
if your pale get a nice tan and try on some natural looking makeup..nothing extreme

%26amp;if you have bushy eyebrows..it's time to shape 'em girl!



%26amp;flirt A LOT;)



good luck:D
get a TAN





its pretty sexy
WELL GO SHOPPING WITH A GOOD FRIEND AND SHARE IDEAS AND GET IT TOGETHER FOR THAT GUY YOU LIKE, BUT LOOK LADY NOT LIKE A SLUT
makeup and stand out talk alot

pay him no mind





answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AntHeSqMxbNVUN5_XDKUzp_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090411194156AAkDuqV
if a girl is lovely she can attract the hardest of hearts in seconds.just believe in ur self and be confident.....u can capture him easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment