Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do you think I'm pretty?!?!?!?

Be honest. Also, do you think I'm pregnant? My boyfriend came inside me while I was ovulating. Do you think he likes me? He says he does, but he never calls or talks to me at school, and his Facebook relationship status is ';whatever I can get';. How can I lose 50 pounds before spring break without changing my diet or exercising? Do you think I'm overweight for my height? How can I get birth control pills without my parents finding out? Do you think Rhianna should keep dating Chris Brown? Will you please do my homework for me?Do you think I'm pretty?!?!?!?
You're my idolDo you think I'm pretty?!?!?!?
Weirdo....
wow! you have issues
You probably are pregnant,i think he's using you for sex only and isn't your boyfriend,you can't lose 50 lbs fast,it take months to even years,and the only way to lose weight is dieting and exercising,i don't know if you're overweight for your height,check out your BMI,if you have to try to get birth control without your parents finding out or if you have to ask them for birth control,you're too young to be having sex.Rihanna should leave Chris Brown,abuse is a cycle,he does it once he'll do it again,no i won't do your homework,i barely bother to do my own
LOL. This sounds like you mocking all of the moronic kids that come on here and ask these ridiculous questions. You summed them all up nicely. Bravo.
LOL yeah I'm sick of this type of questions too.
wow weirdo get a life ur messed up!!!
hahahahaha nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment