Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How often should I change the background to my website?

I have been working on my own website since spring. It's to promote my books and other work. I'm not computer savy %26amp; I can't afford to pay somebody to manage it for me, but I try. I'm getting tired of the look but then again I see it every day. Visit www.maryquast.com . Any suggestions?How often should I change the background to my website?
Never. Pick a color and stick to it. 99% of the top commercial sites out there have a white or light grey background.How often should I change the background to my website?
every time someone on Answers tells you to!
checge it when you get bored with it keeps it fresh that way if you like it keep it ask for feedback on people who visit your website and go from there
who cares how often u change it
Change it only when you have a new book coming out.
Every Day

No comments:

Post a Comment