Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I find someone to spring tune my riding lawn mower (oil change, sparkplugs, sharpen blades, etc.).?

at my house in Keavy Kentucky?How can I find someone to spring tune my riding lawn mower (oil change, sparkplugs, sharpen blades, etc.).?
Look in your yellow pages under small engine repair or lawn mower repair. Ft.Knox, KY hereHow can I find someone to spring tune my riding lawn mower (oil change, sparkplugs, sharpen blades, etc.).?
you have a home depot where you live am sure.they will have every thing you need.new balds /oil/oil filters/and the gas solution for your engine.it easy try doing it yourself.good luck
no oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?that i know of
Do you have a ok person around you..., its alot cheaper to DIY or get a friend to do.... the oil will range from $2 to 5 bucks... airfilter around 10, to sharpen the blades can be done free or for a couple bucks, spark plug no more then 2 or 3 bucks. AND the used oil can be dropped off at a autoparts store. Most small engine shops will charge double or triple what you can do yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment