Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to keep my hair soft? what product would be good? (for men)?

Hi



I'm a guy and I have really annoying hair which looks good some times but most of the time looks kinda bad. It looks at its best just after I've had a shower and dired it with a towel - I think it looks good like this because it's soft..



but after a while it dries up and becomes very thick and 'springy' and it goes a bit wavy and if I try to change it, it just springs back. I've tried wax and firm hold gel but both don't work well on my hair. I just want it to look like it does when I've just had a shower but I want this look all day.. are there any mens hair products I could use which could work for me?



thanksHow to keep my hair soft? what product would be good? (for men)?
Hot oil treatment - do it yourself - slap baby oil on yo wet head, then put some plastic on it, like baggies, and stand under the hot shower for a while, like 10 minutes - rinse thoroughly - hair will be nice n shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment