Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I lose weight by this routine and I'm 13?

since its winter time I jog an hour a day throught the day in my house. I jog in place and at school we workout in the weight room and we bike for 14 minutes and in the spring if i change from jogging an hour a day to biking an hour a day how many calories should i lose. I do this excercise 5 days a week. I run to my bustop so 2 minutes running in the morning. Also I lift weights in the weight room how man y calories should i lose. Please give an answer like 1-3 pounds a day 1-3 pounds a week 1-3 pounds a month. Thanks for your adviceHow can I lose weight by this routine and I'm 13?
umm like 10-12 lbs a month.



can you answer mine? :D

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqhaPb.U_aU8Nhd2XIdO9XHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100223164937AAcsCuHHow can I lose weight by this routine and I'm 13?
Running will not neccessarily lead to losing weight. It might just help to build muscle.

Watch what you eat. Don't eat a lot of junk food and make sure you consume a well balanced

diet. Eating healthily will not lead to gaining weight (or much of it, if at all). Join a class at your local gym (like a triple fit class that urban active offers). My mum took that class and though it's difficult, she lost lots of weight.



But if you're 13, don't worry too much about losing weight. Over the next few years, if you eat healthily and stay active (good sleep is EXTREMELY important), you'll grow and the weight will hopefully find the right places to go in your growth.
girl i know the feeling see im not fat either but im not exactly skinny. u could do something crazy and dont eat or do the right thing and keep off the pounds by staying healthy. but if u really want to ill give u some advice. eat a big breakfast and a smaller lunch and a smaller dinner, never fully get filled if ur still hungry drink lots of water. exercise at least once a day for 30 min and u will see results. there are some supplements you can take to help speed up your metabolism too. im doing it and so far its working. best of luck

http://aeciivooz.notlong.com
  • how do i turn on my computer
  • howtobefriendswithyourex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment