Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I change the time of month my period falls.?

Every year my period falls on spring break. This year I have a big trip to Florida planned, and I was wondering if there was any way I could move the weeks around that my period falls on?How can I change the time of month my period falls.?
Usually your period rotates on a 28-day schedule, so if you start on the 1st one month, you'll start on a different day the next month. You have the option to go on the pill, which will put you in control of your period. People are saying to get pregnant, but I strongly suggest other wise. A bad way to alter when your period will happen is if you get stressed out, you aren't eating a balanced diet, and you're not sleeping enough. It's a very VERY bad way to alter anything. Just see your doctor and ask to be put on the pill. Along with this, it can clear up your skin, increase your bust size, and balance your mood.How can I change the time of month my period falls.?
Get pregnant. You won't have your period at all.
You can't.
if u stress ur body out or u excersie very hard u can delay ur period by a week or so.





but there is always the old fashion way of gettin pregnant..lol
good luck with that!
stop eating can cause that
You can go on the pill to stop it altogether for that time. Using it for more than 5 years can be harmful, but if you start using it a few months before, and stop taking it after you get back, you'll be fine. The pill stops your period you see; that's how it stops you from getting pregnant, but it can be prescribed to girls to regulate their periods. Your best bet would be starting on the pill now and staying on it until your trip is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment