Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to politely ask for a dorm change?

I'm a freshman spring admit, and the housing department gave me housing in a hall specifically for upper division students/ junior transfers. Whats a polite %26amp; convincing way to ask them to change my room assignment?How to politely ask for a dorm change?
Why not give the residence hall a shot before being intimidated? You may form friendship with upperclassmen that will be to your benefit in the long run. I also find that older students tend to be less crazy and noisy. If you try it and still aren't comfortable, just talk to the housing department and ask if you can be switched to a freshman community because you are uncomfortable. They're usually very accommodating.How to politely ask for a dorm change?
Start wit what Koq N said, n if they require further explanation, tell them u wld feel more comfortable in a dorm, hall, whatever wit a roommate/dormmates that u wld have more in common wit. U feel that u wld b able 2 succeed academically if ur able 2 get 2 know ur potential classmates on a personal level. Upper classmen r busy working wit other upper classmen on their own classes, u need 2 b wit ppl u can work wit on ur classes.
';I'm a freshman spring admit, and the housing department gave me housing in a hall specifically for upper division students/ junior transfers. I was wondering if it was possible that I may kindly ask to get a room change, please?';

No comments:

Post a Comment