Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do you think i should end my story?

im writing a story for this contest and i dont know how to finish or continue it. heres the story.and dont forget to tell me what you think so far and tell me what i should change.



A DREAM FOR SPRING

This book is a some what true story and is dedicated to my good friend Emily

Believe In All Possibilities





As I lay in my bed I think of my mother who was once so fragile and full of energy. I listen for a sound .... but nothing. I stare at the ceiling and ponder to myself “ is she going to die tonight or will she live another day , another day of pain and worry” . Only if she could be okay ,but in my mind I knew she wasn’t. I want to let myself understand that she’s not always going to be here but I’m only nine and I barely even know my times-tables. I should go back to school but I’m too scared that she’ll have a heart attack or just suddenly you know die. It’s too much to bear I just love her too much , I know I have a dad but he is as my friend would say a big butt. If my mom ever died I would lose it. I can’t ever imagine her dying she is just so perfect , perfect like an angel. It’s about six o’clock now and I can barely keep my eyes open but I am trying my best .Since my mom has gotten sick I have been sleeping beside her . One night I promised myself I would always stay by my mom so if she ever did die I’d be right by her side. My mom is always the person to cheer you up If you were ever sad she’d be right by your side telling you everything’s going to be alright. That’s what I love about my mom. She’s so caring and that’s how I know she loves me since she always tries her best to make me happy. My dad well he doesn’t really do much, it’s mostly my mom because he doesn’t do anything she says . I don’t know what I’d do without her. I would just be so lost without her by my side .By the time it was morning I had fallen asleep and my mom was already up and making breakfast which made me relieved that she wasn’t somewhere in the hospital. I get myself up not really wanting to but I could smell pancakes which made my brain just magically wake up. I run downstairs ready to give my mom a huge hug.

“Good morning mom. ”

“Good morning Emma , how was your sleep?”

“I slept great.”

I tried not to show I was lying because I didn’t want my mom worrying about me too much .I was already not going to school which made my mom super worried.

“You must have , because you slept for thirteen hours”

I looked at the clock and realized I had only really slept for seven .

“Emma I have to go to the doctors today so I will be dropping you off at Katrina’s okay?”

Katrina was one of my older friends but her sister Lia was only 2 years older than me .

“Okay mom”

After breakfast I had to get ready to go. I quickly picked up a shirt off the floor and ran to the car . My mom was waiting in the car. During the ride I pondered to myself why did she need to go to the doctors so early ,she usually went during the weekdays but it was Saturday . The curiosity ate away at me and I just had to ask.

“So mom why are you going to the doctors?”

“Because they called me and said they have some test for me to try”

I ‘ve heard this so many times before but it never works out and then my mom gets all disappointed and all depressed and stressed.

The rest of the ride was silent and eventually I arrived to Katrina’s house which made me a little worried that my mom was going to be alone at the hospital , because my lazy big butted dad was always out .the rest of the day I was some what worried but some what calm . I think it was because I had my friends by my side. My friends are the best toriis the caring one . When ever you need a hug shell give you one . Katrina is the wise one , if you ever need any advise you should go straight to her. And Lia well you just need her because she’s a good friend but sometimes she can be pain in the rear end if you know what I mean. Later on we went for a walk .it was quite for a couple minutes but then we started to talk.

“Were are we going ?”

Lia always ask too many questions but on the other hand so do I.

“How am I supposed to know”

“What Katrina means is there is no destination ”

“im so bored cant we do something”

“hey Emma maybe we can camp out on your balcony, wouldn’t that be so cool”

“oh yeah that would be so awesome except were no where near Emma’s house torii”

“so we could take the OC”

“yahhhh.........No ,Lia use your brain we have no money so how are we supposed to get there”

the rest of the walk was silent until we got back to Katrina’s house. When we got back and we opened the door a stench so strong bursted through the door and man did it ever stink it smelt as bad as Ernie does when...what am I saying he always smells. Katrina’s mom had made dinner for us but when we say what she had mad we all decided we wereHow do you think i should end my story?
big tip break your paragraphs up a little more. people hate long dragging paragraphs you should separate them into descriptions in one, thoughts in another, and then obviously you know how to write dialogue. i'm going to read it and then edit this when i'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment