Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Who feels like a different person than they did a month ago? why or why not?

I dont know if it is just the seasons changing from winter to spring, but I feel like a totaly different person than I did a month ago!

how about you?



why or why not?

how?Who feels like a different person than they did a month ago? why or why not?
I do, was depressed in a bad relationship,now it's over feel free and much more positive.It's as if a heavy cloud has shifted and I can see the sunshine,flowers and breathe fresh air again.Am also able to see things clearer and look to the future in a positive way.Who feels like a different person than they did a month ago? why or why not?
it's aways summer here. but i feel different...better. eventhough everthing is about to crumble, i'm o.k. with that

Report Abuse


I took a week off from Y/A and broke the spell. I will only be on a little bit at a time from now on.
My nephew does.

He is 3 months of age;)
When the sun comes out my energy levels go through the roof! I have been up since 6am but I still have loads of energy and I will tomorrow. In the winter I can't get enough sleep and just feel groggy a lot of the time but in the summer I need hardly any, weird!
I feel much more comfortable now that the cold weather is gone.
nope i feel worse if anything,thought i was getting back on track after my ex left me and our son but now i`ve got even more men troubles and i`ve still not quite got over my ex yet.
i do. spring is the season of hope, of new beginnings, and the end of being cooped up in the over heated indoors. windows can be opened, and fresh air abounds. i always feel more energized with sunshine and fresh air in my life. i think most people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment