Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change the rear struts in a 1998 Ford Contour? (I want to do it myself.)?

As I understand it all we have to do is rent a spring compressor, and unbolt everything and replace it. Am I missing something? Not feeling too confident about the job but it seems straight forward.How do I change the rear struts in a 1998 Ford Contour? (I want to do it myself.)?
very straight forward job easy to do, get the spring compressor it will save you time and is less frustrating with it just be careful around the brake lines when removing the two bolts at the bottomHow do I change the rear struts in a 1998 Ford Contour? (I want to do it myself.)?
You don't really need a compressor, you may be able to prop the strut up and stand on it to get it compressed.
  • web page host
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment