Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How should I choose a new hair cut?

I want to change it up for spring, but the possibilities are so endless I don't even know what to do.



I've always liked my hair longer, (it's prettier in my opinion, and it's almost like a security to me) but I am sick of being the same all the time. I want to have more volume and body in my hair, because it gets kinda flat if you let it grow too long.



My hair is straight, very fine, but there's a ton of it. I literally break ponytails on a regular basis because I have so much hair. I'm not much into bangs, but I'd be willing to try them. One other thing is, I don't want to look too much like my mother. We are already quite similar, and her hair is cut into a short bob, so I can't do that.How should I choose a new hair cut?
Get a tight PERMHow should I choose a new hair cut?
Do it like this:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiPMMspx_N9hScc213UYJ8tuHNZeHoLGIwobP3SKkqiAz01TfrEDnRg0YArJqwJxz3E_fe-fQ0DtOAE1eePQ7yZWNVPtRkaI2_i4UcrP5svjHWk68pyanO0Eck-8TUWoqkc44NUXADiXOZZ/s400/Emo+hairstyle+Girls+long+hair+4.jpg

or like this:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/emo%20hairstyles%20for%20girls%20without%20bangs/Natalieehere/blonde-1.jpg
dont do it

No comments:

Post a Comment