Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change a bonnified church girl into a freak? I like her so be respectful and keep it 100.?

Meet this girl about a month ago and im trying get her to ';relax'; a little bit and stop being so scary. Not sprung but im definitle digin her but im a sexual person and I feel like im losing interest in her. Even though I could just smash something on the side im old fashioned and like to go one chick at a time. HelpHow do I change a bonnified church girl into a freak? I like her so be respectful and keep it 100.?
Wow! i can't believe you! Don't mess up her relationship up with God just for your own selfish reasons. You should be glad and cherish a girl like her because she is different from other girls. I wouldn't say she's scared of getting wild but she does have the fear of God and the impact a decision like that could have on the rest of her life. Don't scar/ruin her. You should've known what you where getting yourself into before you started dating her. Don't mess with a child of God because there will be severe consequences, brotha man. like it or not but it's the truth =(How do I change a bonnified church girl into a freak? I like her so be respectful and keep it 100.?
Leave her alone, sleeze, she's trying to do the right thing. Go find someone that's already been corrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment