Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FINALLY!!what do you think of that poem?

well idk if it is a poem or a letter or w.e i want you to rate it :]



i feel like slicing my heart to tiny bits and bleeding till im dry and have a bullet shot straight through my head a shot that will blow my brain out..



i feels like someone wrrapped their hands around my heart and squeezed full of pain..

its not like its the first time i feel like this but for some reason its different this time.. dont get hurt much this isnt me im not like this i miss you even though you're GONE!!

i hate you so much but today i miss you..

do you know?!

no you dont..

i dont care about you nor do i love you i just simply HATE YOU!!

but i miss you like hell tonight its like the first thought of you in a while..

but do you think of me?

i thinlk, no!!

if my pain wasnt unbearable i wouldnt have wrote this for no one to read

i dont know if i can let I MISS YOU!!

i said it i miss you tonight and it hurts.. i shallowed my pride and said it .. FOR NO ONE TO HEAR

its impossible how i feel i havent felt this sad in a year i can feel it back again all the sadness it keeps you blind im unwilling to believe that nothing is going my way im supposed to be happy.. i cant cry..its not me anymore i dont understand.. happiness was near me i guess feelings are like seasons they change but theres always spring coming...

im nobody and its sinking in everyday i try to make someone out of myself but im always not so i try to make ppl happy for some reason i just like to always at the end of the day im on my own again writting in empty pages

wishing to fill it with empty feelings..

i cant feel.. i just pretend..

i cant seem to forget beacuse i just want to have u still as memory for now but soon you'll be ';the past';

if love exists i will fall for you but for now its a lie i cant escape its amazing how ppl cant stay in love but can hate forever.FINALLY!!what do you think of that poem?
9.5/10



great poem. very deep and emotional.i love it. :) not lieing. its very sad also. just ease up on the hardcore. xDDFINALLY!!what do you think of that poem?
Well this is a bit hardcore but you really get deep down and I understand how you feel. You really miss this girl. Its good.
i dont like it i give it a 3/10 sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment