Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to write a thesis for my comparison essay?

I am writing a comparison essay on spring and fall and having trouble with my thesis.



This is what I have so far: Many differences occur during spring and fall including the changes in life, weather, and length of each day.



Can someone help edit this for me? Thank you.How to write a thesis for my comparison essay?
A thesis should pin point exactly what you are trying to prove in your essay. Are you really trying to prove there are differences between Spring and Fall? You should be more specific. Try to include something in regards to the nature of these differences or the significance of them.



You also wrote your sentence wrong. If you want to compare spring and fall you need to say the differences are between them. Here is a possible re-write:



';Spring and fall bring about contrasting occurrences, including changes in ones lifestyle, in the weather, and in the length of each day';

No comments:

Post a Comment