Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How hot should my computer get in the summer?

i live in Bishkek Kyrgyzstan. The weather is starting to change from winter to spring and the temps are way higher than they were in winter. It gets to about 70 over here. My computer today, got up to 45 degrees Celsius. the only thing that i was doing was playing call of duty 4. Is this normal? My friend told me that it is good to put a fan right next to the computer so that it blows air right into the side of the computer. Would this be helpful? DO you know any other ways that you guys cool down your computer? answers right now would really help. thanks to everyone who contributes!!!!How hot should my computer get in the summer?
fans help a little.

cooling pad is the best option

but 45 degrees is nothing to be alarmed about. it's ok don't bother yourself over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment