Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Car up keep when you have severe life threatening allergies.?

I need a few pointers. I am disabled from allergies.



My older 2 sons help me when I need oil or need any of my fluids checked. And most of all my tires checked.

( Or I find someone at the gas station to help me.)



I have a bad alergy to all Latex properties. I carry a EPI pen.



I live in the mid west. We have very cold weather as of late. But it will be a heat wave at 40 this weekend.

I need to know how often I need to check things.



Two of my boys now work full time and have new ongoing lives. (as they should)



How often should I have them come check my car? I do not want to harp or anything at them unneededly.



I allways take my car in or have one of them change my oil each spring and fall. And well whatever else they do under the hood.

If I drive more then normal I have them take a quick look at my fluids.

Thank you all for the help.Car up keep when you have severe life threatening allergies.?
Find a local mechanic that you trust.The kind that own their own shop.They also have latex free gloves,our lab analysts wear them for the City of Atlanta.Car up keep when you have severe life threatening allergies.?
get your Car fully serviced every 8000 km or every 3 Month which ever comes first
first of all , change your oil every three months or 3000 miles witch ever comes first... depending on how much you drive your car when you change your oil (on time) is a good time to check things out, other wise once every couple weeks if every thing is normal, if your having a problem with something check it more often and remember change your oil ON TIME EVERY THREE MONTHS OR 3000 MILES

No comments:

Post a Comment